A NEW COURSE FINISHED
The training in Kolda (Senegal) has come to an end with very good results and great expectations for the future. During the month of February it has been achieved:
- Training of 18 technicians.
- 8 wells up to 25 metres deep have been drilled.
- Manufacture of hand pumps.
- Preparation of 3 drilling rigs equipped with autonomous and local transport systems (donkey).
- Manufacture of drilling equipment by welding.
- Accompanying the creation of small businesses for low-cost water supply.
In the coming months, the trained technicians will continue their activities independently and will continue to facilitate access to water for their communities.